AAA Virtual Job Fair - Branch Sales
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. AAA is looking for talented individuals
to join our team! If you are interested in becoming part of the AAA
Family, please sign up for our Virtual Job Fair. All openings are
in-office positions.Job Fair Details:
: Insurance Sales Agent
(in office position)
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 and Wednesday, June 15, 2022
This will be a
InterviewAt AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service
and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe
everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work.
We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission
to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of
our Team Members. Why work for us?
- Compensation - Generous base plus commission pay structure with
the ability to earn commission on every policy
- Licensing Assistance - AAA will reimburse a portion of the
costs of licensure
- No Overhead Costs - W-2 structure with dedication space in a
AAA NCNU branch.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members. Summary:Sales Agents
serve our Members by selling Property & Casualty and Roadside
Assistance insurance that meets the Member's needs. Essential
- Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify
customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing
insured's and grow our overall insurance book of business.
Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain
- Works to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales
incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Associate's
- Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of
suitable products. Uses provided tools and applicable underwriting
guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and
related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
- Consistently provides all Members with a sales and service
experience that enhances the member's affinity to the AAA brand and
results in greater member satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively solicits and markets to business and/or community
events, performs outbound calling, works marketing lists, and
cross-sells/up-sells new and existing customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to
insurance products and membership.
- Researches and resolves customer service issues. Often assists
the insured in initiating the first notice of loss on claims.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certifications
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in a
relevant field preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of sales experience preferred.
- Currently possesses, or has the ability to acquire unrestricted
state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty
insurance within twenty-one (21) calendar days of start date.
Depending on start date, active property and casualty license(s)
may be required.Work Environment/Physical RequirementsWorks in an
office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation
for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other
form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences.
Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves
the use of a personal computer.#IA
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Goodyear , AAA Virtual Job Fair - Branch Sales, Sales , Goodyear, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!